My First Blog Post

, , 2 comments


Hey guys! I am totally not new to this blogging thing. Although my first published blog was unsuccessful. Either way I hope that this will be better than my first blog which you can still check out at Bittersweet Blogs.

I am really excited for this and I hope you are too! I won't talk about my blog too much, but I would want you to know that this blog is basically about me, my style, my music, my favorites. So yeah. I hope you will respect my opinions as much as you do to other bloggers.

New posts up soon!

Risse xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Risse :)

    I hope this blog of yours become succesful :D Since you aren't new you know what to do ;) Wish you good luck on this new blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'll do my best. :)

    ReplyDelete