Birth Month x OOTD

, , No Comments
Dreamers! I would like to thank you all for being a part of my life. I know there isn't a lot of you. Or maybe I don't have any avid readers from this blog but hey, whoever you are reading this right now. THANK YOU. Thank you for sneaking a peek. :) Now that I am officially seventeen (Well I am seventeen since October 19th but, got no time to blog that day), I vow never to leave you guys. I will try my best to do my duties for this blog. I wouldn't put this up if I can't. It's just that it's still hard for me to manage my time especially when school starts.But we'll get to that soon won't we?

Last October 24th, my mom, dad, and I decided to celebrate mine and my dad's birthday because my dad's birthday is next to mine! Isn't that cool? I think it is. HAHA. So we went to the mall (AKA SM Mall of Asia) to watch a movie and grab some dinner too. Aaaand here is my outfit. Not much of an outfit though. HAHA.


I wore this off-shoulder lace top that was given by my mom saying she wanted to see me wearing this on my birthday. So there you go mom. HAHA. I'm not so sure of where I got the pastel blue highwaisted shorts but I'm guessing Primadonna. And the bag was from my cousin so I am not so sure where it is from. SORRY! I am not so good with remembering. ToT Lastly, I am wearing my sandals from a thrift shop which is really cool but is not seen in this photo. HAHA. Way to go!

That's about it. Thank you so much guys for reading, will be posting another one very soon. Comment what you want me to post down below and I will be at your service. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment