I Just Received The Best Christmas Present! // That Moment Perfume Review

, , No Comments
Hello dreamers! I am back with a very exciting, but short post. But it's exciting because I love it. As you can read on the title bar above, this is the best Christmas present I got for this year. And I still can't believe I have it in my hands already. I'm so stoked! Okay here it is.



You can see this on my instagram account too which I now made public for everyone to seeee! Follow me @rissecruz

This is That Moment by One Direction. It is a perfume obviously, that is so darn good. It smells so amazing like I don't even want to use it! Gaaaah! Can you even believe that I finally have it?! I know I can't. I have been wanting this for years! Or well at least, for a very long time. HAHA. As far as I know I have been originally rooting for Our Moment which was the first perfume released by One Direction but yeah, I had this and I got no problem with that. At all. 

I am also doing this post to do a short review about this perfume, and if you didn't see this coming already I am rating this a 5 out of 5!
Criteria of course are - First the packaging, I really loved the box itself because it is very feminine and it had some metallic shimmy which I obviously adore + the boys. You just can't consider this a 1D perfume without the boys. (Zayn in the photo though ToT) Second, is the look of the bottle itself. It looks very high-end and luxurious which is great and lovely. I loved loved loved the cap which looks like a crown. Or it is really designed as a crown? Not sure about that. And the body of the bottle is PINK! HAHA. Lastly, the scent. Oh my goodness I love the scent. It's not too strong. But it doesn't smell too sweet. Just perf. 

Let me know in the comments below if you have this, and how you think about it.

All the love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment