Family Reunion // New Year's Eve // OOTD

, , 2 comments
HEY DREAMERS! I hope that you are having a great day. To kick off my 2016, I am giving you an OOTD post. Yaaay. I'm not so sure if I've done this on my previous posts. Have I? Hahaha.

So I went to my mom's side of the family to visit relatives of course. Not so much happened but I guess I enjoyed it. I also went to the newly opened H&M store at SM Dasmarinas. Yaay! ^__^ Also included in this post is my OOTD from New Year's Eve.




New Year's Eve Outfit: I honestly don't know where all these came from because I got both my top and vest from mom. But I do believe that the turtleneck top is from California. And the vest is actually OLDER THAN ME. HAHA. I simply wore a gray ripped jeggings to finish the look. 

Fam Reunion Outfit:
Top from H&M
Jeans from USA
Shoes from Sundance


I am so loving the beanie and the hat, but then as I was just choosing from the different styles, it was announced that the store was closing sooo. Wasn't able to purchase that. Sad though. :(


2 comments: