New Year's Day 2016 // An Open Letter

, , No Comments

Happy New Year everyone! I have been existing for 17 years, 2 months and 7 days as I am writing this letter. And throughout those years I have made a lot of stupid things, achieved a ton of goals, and now is the chance to say thank you for all of that.

Thank you to those who has been and will always be a huge part of my life. To my besties (you all know who you are), thank you for being the coolest friends. Thank you for not leaving. Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin. And also, thank you to my new found friends/squad who entered my life and stayed. Thank you to my DREAMERS!

Of course, letters like this wouldn't simply end with THANK YOUs. So I would like to take this chance to sincerely apologize. Sorry to those whom I tried so hard to push out of my life. Know that there is a reason behind it and I don't mean to hurt any of you. It was just so stupid of me to have this thinking that people who stays no matter how hard I push them away are the truest. Guess you can say that it isn't true at all. And that I was blinded by that mantra. Too blinded to block the truest and best people out. I once admitted to one of these people how I regret not having him around at times simply because I let my indecisive and insensitive mind lead my heart. And now, I am admitting it to all. My only hope is to work things out.

Since my New Year's Resolution for this year is already posted, I would no longer include it here. But to add to that, one of my goals is to try and fix the mistakes I had in the past. 17-year old me realized that I have not been a very good girl for the past couple of years so I want to make up for that.

So yup. That is it. For those who read this post in its entirety, thank you very much. And for those who scrolled their way through it, Happy New Year to you too. HAHA. Kidding.

I WOULD NEVER FORGET MY FAM OF COURSE. MOM AND DAD, THANK YOU FOR MAKING EACH YEAR EXTRA SPECIAL. I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.

Again, Happy New Year and I hope that you're having a great night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment