Life, Whereabouts and What I'm Up To

, , No Comments
Hey hey hey Dreamers! What is up? I hope you're doing great. I won't apologize for my inconsistency in posting anymore because, you've seen all that. But today, well, as you can see on the title I will be talking about life and my whereabouts.

So, this school year has obviously been very busy, thus my inconsistency in posting (and no, I am not trying to defend myself. just stating a fact xx). And finally, just a few more weeks and I am out of school! I only have two weeks left to do all school-related stuff and I am very excited, and not so excited all at the same time. I mean, who isn't excited to be finally relaxing after a ton of school works and exams? On the other hand, I am not sure what to do in my four-month vacation. I've already planned a few things or so, but I am not sure if I can take all of those in action.

And with that out of the way, it is time to do a recap of what I've been doing lately (which isn't really interesting at all tbh)

1. Studying.
2. Studying.
3. Studying.
4. Trying to finish "Seriously . . . I'm Kidding" by Ellen Degeneres (which btw is super hilarious)
5. Studying.
6. Daily dose of social media (facebook, twitter, instagram - all links below!)
7. Projects.
8. Listening to Troye Sivan's Blue Neighborhood album nonstop.
9. Figuring out what to do with life.
10. Studying.

Well I hope that can help you out with something.

P.S. If you want to get a daily dose of me, then follow me on:
Instagram - @rissecruz (https://www.instagram.com/rissecruz/)
Twitter - @rissecruz (https://twitter.com/rissecruz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment