The HALE MUSIC Experience

, , No Comments
Hey dreamers! Last week was a very busy and exhausting week for me, so I apologize for not posting for quite a while. However, I am bringing you the latest happenings right now. And I am starting by sharing with you an experience about the Philippine band, Hale.

Just to give you a quick description: Hale is a local band here in the Philippines that was built in the year 2004. Composed of Champ  Lui Pio, Paolo Santiago, Sheldon Gellada and Roll Martinez, Hale became one of the most popular bands in the Philippines along with Cueshe, Callalily, Rivermaya and Spongecola.

And they visited the Liberal Lasallians (Hello there my fellow CLAC students) last February 18, 2016 (Thursday)! They were set to be the highlight of our General Assembly / College Day and they definitely set the roof on fire! They performed their hit songs "The Day You Said Goodnight", "Blue Sky", "Kahit Pa" and more. Here are some photos from the event!






(Photos taken by Jessica Lozada)


They were very nice to the audience and the event was just something worth watching. We didn't even mind that the event was held at 1 o' clock in the afternoon! HAHA. I got the chance to take pictures with Paolo and Roll but I was so haggard and sweaty so I decided no to upload it here just yet. HAHA. Love you! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment