Legal Age // Late Birthday Post?

, , No Comments
Hey dreamers! Sorry for being MIA lately! October and November has been a roller coaster ride for me because OCTOBER is my birth month + I had to review and make bawi for finals last NOVEMBER! And with that comes great responsibility. Kidding! Nah, I was too busy lately.

ACADS + ORG + BLOG = ANG DAMI MONG TIME FRIEND

HAHA.

But anyway, last October 22, my friends from high school AKA my friends for life did a post-birthday surprise for meeee! Here's what I wore for that day.

#BirthdayOOTD


Credits to mom for taking these photos for meeee! 
On Zee:
Mustard Turleneck Long Sleeves - John Brian
Slip Dress - @tcc.ph on Instagram

Some birthday shennanigans.

That's all for this post! Watch out for more! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



0 comments:

Post a Comment