New Year Celebration // OOTD

, , No Comments
Hey dreamers! It's me again. Because I wanted to avoid a lengthy post about our New Year's celebration, I decided to do a separate post on my OOTDs. Yey! 


FIRST OOTD: This is what I wore during our trip. Nothing much really.
Baseball Cap - SM Department Store
Military Jacket - Kirin Kirin
Ribbed Top and Shorts - hand downs from Mom xx
Belt - Genevieve Gozum
White Sneakers - (KICKS) SM Department Store

SECOND OOTD: We went to the beach after having dinner at our room because of the New Year Countdown. And this is what I wore. It was a bit chilly but manageable.
Sweater - Forever 21
Boho Shorts - DOSE
Slippers - Fitflops

THIRD OOTD: SWIMSUIT! I am not comfortable about sharing my photos wearing swimsuit here on my blog so I'd rather not. HAHA. BUT, you can head over to my Instagram @rissecruz. I might've posted one photo or two. xx

FOURTH OOTD: was what I wore going back to Cavite ToT
Baseball Cap - SM Department Store
Top - Forever 21
Shorts - idk HAHA
Belt - Genevieve Gozum
White Sneakers- (KICKS) SM Department Store

All of these items I am wearing are fit for the sunny but a little bit chilly weather (IN MY OPINION). And, it was easy to bring in a backpack! HAHA. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment