Let's Start Fresh - A 2018 Comeback

, , No Comments

Hey dreamers!

It has been a long time. I posted way back in June 2017 and stopped since. I was caught up with school, student leadership, and basically life. But again, I am back. I know I've said this several months ago and I won't promise I'll stay and constantly post stuff but let me try.

I decided to come back for a few reasons. First and foremost, this has always been my outlet for everything. Stopping means I do not have any means to vent out how I feel or share my experiences, even when no one cares to read them. Second, a subject that I am taking up for this semester has given us a chance to create a blog, which for me means to return to it. And I have been meaning to do that!

So hello my dearest dreamers! I am back and will hopefully stay for a long time. I can't wait to share everything with you again.

Keep on dreaming!



0 comments:

Post a Comment