K-PLAYLIST : MARCH 2018

, , No Comments
Hey dreamers!

I am doing another K-PLAYLIST for you guys. 

I PRESENT, MY MARCH 2018 PLAYLIST!

(photo by Kim Namjoon of BTS)

1. A Daily Song (매일 듣는 노래) - Hwang Chi Yeol
"This song we listened to every day
It makes me cry every day. 
It makes me think of you, because it sounds like our story.
No matter how hard I try to cover my ears, it spins around me.
I don’t wanna hear it, I throw a fit. 
But I hear it every day."

2. Breathe (한숨) - Lee Hi
This is a song that I got to listen due to the heartwrenching loss of SHINee's Jonghyun. He wrote this song to be able to help people going through hard times. He hoped that when people hears this song, it will be able to help them breathe. This personally brings out a lot of emotions in me, given the fact that it was written by Jonghyun.

3. Starry Night (별이 빛나는 밤) - MAMAMOO
Contrasting the first two songs on the playlist, Starry Night gives a house-electronica sound for this track and their entire album, giving their album a new vibe. MUST LISTEN!

4. Will There Be A Next Time (다음이 있을까) - Lee Hyun
The lyrics of this song is honestly really easy to understand. The song is about longing for someone you might never see or get back again. The song describes the feeling of missing a person so bad, and not being able to let go of the memories.

5. Really Really - WINNER
Another upbeat song on my playlist is WINNER's Really Really! I've been into this song for several months already and I can't stop listening! The song is such a bop, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

6. Bad Boy - Red Velvet
This is a major bop! I honestly loved this song so much I even had to learn the choreography when I don't even dance (LMAO, I know).

7. I'm in Love With Someone Else - Suzy
"Because I’m truly in love
At the end of our beautiful love
I didn’t want to tell you
In case you get hurt
But stop trying to hold onto the crumbling sandcastle
I’m in love with someone other than you."

8. Missing You (그리워하다) - BTOB
"I was missing you and another day passed
I was missing you and another year passed
This is how I live
As I long for you"

These lines hit me right. The song is just so good and melancholic and their voices! You definitely cannot pass this up. (I AM A PROUD MELODY NO BUTs)

9. Only Then (그때 헤어지면 돼) - Jungkook of BTS (COVER)
Jungkook recently did a cover of Roy Kim's 'Only Then' for White Day which was last March 14. 
"If you start to like someone else
If I get used to not being with you
When that time comes, when it’s that time
Only then we can break up"

10. Hope World (MIXTAPE) - J-Hope of BTS
And for the last, I won't only be recommending a song but an entire album! J-Hope recently released his mixtape for the amazing world to see and I am loving it so much! Every song is amazing, there's this unique Hoseok touch that I can feel from the vibe. My personal faves are Airplane and Blue Side. You should definitely check it out!

That's it for this month's playlist! It came early but I am pretty sure I'd only be listening to these songs for the whole month. (PLUS, Wanna One's recently released songs 'I Promise You' and 'Boomerang' - this is a fresh release from the date I posted this!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment