Beauty Empties # 1

, , No Comments
Hey dreamers!

I've been recently testing out different products and brands for my skin as it has been breaking out back and forth lately due to the changes in the weather. I've consumed a ton of them so I decided to do my first BEAUTY EMPTIES!

This is inspired by Joan Kim's Beauty Empties segment on her youtube channel. 

TONYMOLY I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet (Moisturizing)
Specifically a water-type aloe essence, this product is best for people with dry skin. It is packed with aloe extract that replenishes and hydrates the skin to its fullest. 

THE VERDICT:
This specific sheet mask was the first that I used from TONYMOLY. The packaging was what got me to purchase the product, but the content did not disappoint. It definitely gave my skin the moisture it needs. Plus, it was filled with A LOT of essence that I can apply to my body. For a sheet mask that's less than 100Php, it was definitely worth the purchase. 

PACKAGING: 5/5
CONTENT: 5/5
EFFECTIVITY: 5/5


TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet (Pore Care)
With the goal of reducing enlarged pores and tightening skin, this wine mask sheet is an emulsion type essence that contains red wine extract.

THE VERDICT:
Similar to the Aloe Sheet Mask, I purchased this because of the packaging, PLUS the red wine extract ingredient that piqued my interest. I also have enlarged pores which are really hard to deal with when applying foundation.

The goal of the product did not meet my expectations. It was moisturizing and it made my face glow the next day, but the supposed "immediate" results when it comes to reducing enlarged pores was not there. I may have to use this more than once to see the effect. 

PACKAGING: 5/5
CONTENT: 4/5
EFFECTIVITY: 3/5


TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL: After School BB Foundation Lunch Box
This BB Foundation Lunch Box contains three essentials for makeup enthusiasts: BB Foundation, Concealer, and Highlighter. Created to fit in a small packaging, it's definitely a to-go product.

THE VERDICT:
Having three makeup essentials in one is certainly very helpful for students like me who always rush in the morning to do her makeup. It helped me save a lot of time since I do not have to look for separate containers. 

When it comes to the product itself, the foundation actually lasted me a long time. I usually switch this up with my daily foundations (depending on the occasion), but despite that fact you don't really have to use a lot of it on your face. It has a neat coverage that covers up my redness and some light marks. However it cakes a little throughout the day so I have to re-apply loose powder. When it comes to the concealer and highlighter, I don't really use them in my daily routine but I LOVE THE HIGHLIGHTER SO MUCH. It is a cream highlighter so it lasts for a long time, especially if you apply a powder highlighter on top. The concealer was a bit dry and not quite for my skin type so I seldomly consumed the product.

PACKAGING: 5/5
CONTENT: 4/5
EFFECTIVITY: 4/5
(effectivity includes longwear and coverage)


BEAUTYFIX Nose Pack (Whitening & Pore Minimizer)
Similar to all nose packs, this product aims to remove dirty blackheads and whiteheads through active ingredients that protects your nose skin.

THE VERDICT:
I've consumed a bunch of nosepacks that reddens and irritates my nose skin. But finally, after a long search I have found a product that does not do that. *inserts crying emoji* The formula is very mild on my skin and does not sting at all. I especially love how thick the consistency is because I can save up a lot of the product for future uses.

The only problem I encountered with this product is the way you remove it. It does not come off in one go and I have to wash it off with a lukewarm water. It also does not quite minimize my pores but it makes my nose skin soft.

PACKAGING: 4/5
CONTENT: 4/5
EFFECTIVITY: 4/5

I do have more products to show you on my future beauty empties! If you've reached this far, thank you so much for reading this post. I hope it will help you on your future purchases. Keep on dreaming!


0 comments:

Post a Comment