Face Yourself by BTS is Out!

, , No Comments

Hey dreamers!

I am back with a new post (a late one for that matter) and I'm literally so hyped while writing this. BTS just released their 3rd Japanese album on the 4th of April and I'M JUST SO HAPPY? I can't even express this enough but I'm really glad to finally hear their new songs.

ANYWAY



The album consists of 12 songs, with 7 Japanese remake and 5 originals (including intro and outro). Crystal Snow, which was released a few months ago along with Mic Drop and DNA Japanese remake is also included in this album!!

I won't be talking much about the remakes since we probably know what the songs are about. BUT, out of the remakes I really find Go Go the most appealing. I honestly don't understand why LMAO, but I think it has something to do with Jimin's voice in the beginning. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE, BUT PARK JIMIN SANG まだまだ (madamada) in the hottest way possible IM NOT OKAY. 

I also loved BST Japanese version very much. Sometimes I sing this more than the Korean ver. (lmao again). 


血、汗、涙
(chi, ase, namida)

NOW WE GON' TALK ABOUT THE REALEST.
Like I said earlier, there are 5 original songs including the INTRO and OUTRO. So I am actually gonna start with that.

So we have, INTRO: RINGWANDERUNG.

I, along with ARMYs around the world, made a little research about the title. And basically, Ringwanderung is actually adapted from the German language. It is a mountain-climbing term used to describe a situation of losing your sense of direction due to poor weather (e.g. fog, rainstorm etc.). This phenomenon causes you to believe that you're walking a straight path when in fact you're not and you're just circling around the same area. 

And here's an excerpt from the song lyrics:

Best of me, yeah
Tell me about forever, just one more time
I haven’t seen the end to myself either
But if there’s such a thing, wouldn’t it be you?


What I get from the song's vibes, lyrics and title actually agrees with one another. The vibe and tone of the song sounds lost. Hearing this song gives me a feeling of wandering around. The lyrics also prove to be fit to the title seeing that it was trying to say that they haven't seen the end either.

It's also such a good intro to set the vibe for the entire album. It sounds EDM-ish? I don't really know about genres so much but that's what I get from that.

Next, DON'T LEAVE ME.

YALL! This song!!!

 So we've already heard about a minute of it from the teaser of the Japanese remake of Signal (a Korean drama). And that already slayed so much. But to actually hear the entire song is a different feeling. This song is so powerful! It started of with Taehyung which was odsmfjksdng. I've always loved his deep, soulful voice :(

The transition from one member's part to another is also so smooth! From the beginning, after Taehyung sang his line he was immediately followed by Namjoon and I almost didn't notice when Joon's part ended and when Hoseok's started. That's how smooth it was.

And the CHORUS tho. JIMIN WENT OFF.  HE LOST IT. IT WAS AMAZING. I love the chorus so much. And Jin just owned it. He always owns the Japanese albums of BTS. Preach Worldwide Handsome.

OF COURSE, WE HAVE LET GO.

PEOPLE, I don't even know how to take in all these amazing-ness. Maybe because I was so used to hearing bops (except for the occasional Spring Day here and there),  I was surprised to hear this song. The emotions I've heard from the boys were very raw and natural. The vocal line slayed so much. I always love hearing Jin's voice in here because he gave it his ALL and it was GREAT. The lyrics were also very emotional.

To the person I loved too much
To the red thread that got too entangled in itself
I couldn't reach you, so I'll walk a separate path
For that reason I’ll say goodbye

Who else cried? Just me? Okay then.

And of course, the last one is OUTRO: Crack

This gives me similar vibes with J-Hope's Outro: Blue Side from his Hope World mixtape, or dare I say, HIXTAPE. It sets you back to a whole calm mood after the album hypes you with so many songs. That's how much BTS loves us LMAO.

THAT IS IT FOR THIS POST!



0 comments:

Post a Comment